Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, physically receive the good.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must:
By means of an unambiguous statement (eg written by post, fax or e-mail) informing you of your decision to revoke the agreement. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this, but you are not obliged to do so.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you revoke the contract, you will receive all payments you have made up to that moment, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your choice for a different method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery that we offer). in any case not later than 14 days after we have been informed of your decision to withdraw from the contract, from us back. We will pay you back with the same payment method with which you made the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not be charged for such reimbursement. We may wait with reimbursement until we have received the goods back, or you have shown that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay, but in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which the decision to cancel the agreement has been communicated to us. You are on time if you return the goods before the 14-day period has expired.
The direct costs of returning the goods are for your account.
With the exception of the right of withdrawal, a consumer purchase that relates to the delivery of:
- products manufactured according to the consumer's specifications, which are not prefabricated and which are manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or decision of the consumer, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
- products that spoil quickly or that have a limited shelf life;
- products that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and of which the seal has been broken after delivery;
- products which, after delivery, are irrevocably mixed with other items by their nature;
- alcoholic beverages of which the price was agreed upon at the time of purchase, but the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days, and the actual value of which depends on fluctuations in the market on which you have no influence;
- audio and video recordings and computer software whose seal has been broken after delivery;
- newspapers, magazines or magazines, with the exception of an agreement for the regular delivery of such publications (a subscription);